Anaheim Convention Center ~ Anaheim, CA
The NAMM Show is the definitive platform for the music, sound and event technology communities to unite with the mission of strengthening the music products industry and promoting the pleasures and benefits of making music. Held in Southern California every January, The NAMM Show offers the latest products from more than 7,000 brands, cutting edge industry education sessions, as well as exclusive special events, concerts and experiences.
Benefits of Attending
- Access to over 7,000+ brands
- 400+ educational sessions
- 150+ free networking events
- Hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Exclusive rates at official NAMM show hotels
- Discounts on flights and ground transportation
- Deals at restaurants & attractions around Anaheim
- Assistance for international travelers requiring a visa or ESTA
- Year-round education & discounted business services
InfoComm 2019 is the largest professional audiovisual trade show in the United States, with thousands of products for audio, unified communications and collaboration, display, video, control, digital signage, home automation, security, VR, and live events.
With 1,000 exhibitors and 44,000 attendees, InfoComm 2019 is the largest trade fair in North America for audiovisual communications.
InfoComm 2019 features:
- A robust education program, AVIXA training sessions and Manufacturers’ Training sessions
- Tours to innovative Orlando AV installation projects during AV Tech Tours
- Audio Demo Rooms from Tuesday-Friday, where you can hear equipment from the biggest brands in audio
- Complimentary access to the Opening Reception on Tuesday evening